MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - English Premiership

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i will make a BOLD prediction by saying real madrid will win the la liga this season and barca will have to settle for 2nd
thats not that bold a prediction when you bare in mind that only 9 teams have ever won la liga since its creation way back in the year 1929, so that been running now for 81 years, and out of those 81 years Real Madrid have won it 31 times, and for the record they have been runners up 19 times, Barca on the other hand have won it 20 times and been runners up 22 times, now that is sick domination, although granted Barca have had the best of the last 10 years and been champions for the last 2 years, both of which times Real where runners up.

what would be a really bold prediction is calling any other besides Barca or Real, to win la liga, but then you would just be an idiot because I bet you and I both know thats just never going to happen

Edit: I see all the real dumb money here is on Liverpool, oh forgive me but I am still laughing my ass off at those northern peasants falling to make top 4 last season, and not only that but finishing all the way down in 7th hahahaha dam that is still fcuking hilarious

Last edited by KillerShark1985 : 07-14-2010 at 10:27 PM.
KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote