MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #4472 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
That looks like some serious shite there. I worked in pest control for a while and trying to use over the counter stuff after quitting was like trying to piss up a rope. Wish I had some of that stuff for the house. Kill em all
We had about 20 cans of it, and we're recently running pretty low. I called them, and they refuse to sell to your ordinary 'consumer'.

However, I've recently read pretty good reviews on Raid's new "Original Earth Wasp Killer". It can shoot upto 22 feet, and according to reviews, it does kill on contact. My biggest problem isn't so much how far it can shoot, but I don't want to spray them, then have to wait 10 minutes for them to die.