MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Start my new Tattoo tomorrow, any advice?

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
No my artist had a TV and he would pop in a movie or music while he worked. The outer arm really doesn't hurt at all especially after the start of it. After a bit your body will start to pump out endorphines and the pain will dull a decent amount. This won't be enough for the inner arm though as it is very tender and the nerves are more dense there. The back of the arm is a little worse than the outer arm but no where compared to the inner arm. Just make sure to eat before and drink lots of water. DO NOT drink any alcohol tonight and try not to take anything that thins the blood as it will make the work more difficult for the artist and the final result won't be as good. Controled and steady breathing will help a lot when it gets painful and just stay focused. Not sure what other advice I can give but hope it helps. Music may help though!

"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood." - General George Patton
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote