MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Start my new Tattoo tomorrow, any advice?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I don't have much of a problem with them at all, but I know people who do. What I do, is I try to keep a conversation going with the artist to keep my mind off of it. You could always take an ipod or something to listen to music and try not to focus on the tattoo.

Another thing that I do, (If it doesn't weird you out to see yourself bleeding and swelling a bit) I like to watch him do the tattoo if possible. I enjoy watching it a lot actually, it is pretty neat.

No painkillers or alcohol at all beforehand. It will thin your blood and make it bleed more thus making it harder for the artist to work as efficiently. Just do your best to cope with the pain, and do things to keep your mind busy.

Trust me, it is well worth it.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote