MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - An MMA Fighter's Cookbook?

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kendrik
MMA Fanatic

Kendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertty View Post
many of the technique/conditioning books have pretty good diets in them, but i would love to find what your are talking about and am all for it, some type of all inclusive book or list. Most diet books have meals that are unrealistic to live off of every day, unless you are retired or just rich. If you want to look for yourself, some books that come to mind are training for warriors, nutrient timing system, the reality diet, and NHB ultimate guide to conditioning
Thanks for the book list. That'll help with my researching.

Glad the idea appeals to you. I'm still mapping out exactly what I want to do with my idea, but I should have something visible in the very near future (though it will take time for it to be a thorough resource as I have to gather information and craft original recipes and so on... things which will take time).

@madroxmma: I'll let you know when I have something that'll be useful for you.