MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #4512 (permalink)
TheGrizzlyBear
Invictus Maneo
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

TheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level now
I'm at work as well, its loads of fun here.... not really but its work...

I am 100% on the diet wagon today, which is awful, im so hungry its not funny haha im use to snacking on a bunch of not good for me stuff during the day usually and im cutting that out. Tomorrow I'll have some fruit/cucumbers to snack on when i get hungry i just didn't have the time to pack a lunch today...

Also, at the gym last week they let our MMA coach go because he's trying to oepen his own MMA gym i guess or something so as of now we have no MMA "coach" to run class, I don't want to run it because well i'd rather be training and when i run a class im to busy making sure the n00bs don't kill each other... so I might be training more at Lauzon's then at the gym i regular.