MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #4530 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno™ View Post
They still are. Didn't matter how many times i had completed them, it was still awesome to play over and over again.
Yes! I remember countless nights of THPS, soda, and snacks until early in the morning where I would sleep until about noon, wake up and do it again!

The old school Tony Hawk games are the best by far! I remember figuring out that if you used the slow motion cheat, your guy would go really slow, but the points still accumulated at the same speed, so you would get credit for holding a super long trick due to the slow motion. My high scores on the 1st THPS were in the millions!

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran