MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My uncle died, but interestingly enough...

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
My uncle died, but interestingly enough...

So, I just found out my uncle Tommy died today from some heart issue, not sure of the details yet.

He was sentenced to prison a few years ago, for shooting and killing a 64 year old man who was watering his plants on his porch, then proceeded to get 7 counts of attempted murder when the cops showed up and and he shot at the cops through his window inside the house, eventually getting shot himself and giving up.

I never really liked the guy, for obvious reasons as well as other reasons from my past, but it's odd to find out a family member, as close as an uncle, has died and yet you feel absolutely nothing.

Has anyone else had such an expeirence?

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote