MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My uncle died, but interestingly enough...

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Man I am sorry for your loss.

But to answer your question, yes. I've been to many funerals and of all my family relatives I didn't feel anything. I don't like to think of the dead as dead, if at all I remember them for the times I experienced them.

The only person who died and I cried for was a close friend of mine who died overseas. Mostly because of wasted potential, his worthless ideals and his needless sacrifice.

But I have the emotional span of a gold fish so I might not be a good reference.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote