MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My uncle died, but interestingly enough...

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I have no feeling at all for my mother.

She had 4 kids me being the oldest and basically let my father raise us. She f#cking lived across the street from my grade school and I didnt see her for like 4 years at one point in time. Sure she had drug problems as did my father but he at least tried. And did a damn good job with us kids.

I was talking to my sister the other day as July 22 in the anniversary of his death. And he both agreed that we wish it was our mother that was dead and or father was still alive.

If you are wondering my dad had a heart attack after he stopped doing drugs. Too many years of unhealthy living. My mom is currently in jail.......again. She has had 3 stints in prison and over 40 arrests to her record. What a ******* dumbass she is.