MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is this your main forum?

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is my only forum.

I can be heard/read here and not get 5 sarcastic one sentence answers on the first page of replies.

I've never been to the UG, it is a fairytale to me, I am comfy here for the most part.

Sherdog is not only unfriendly, but the design is PLAYED OUT and hard to look at in 2010, at least in my opinion.
Like everyone else, once in awhile of course you need to go there to check out fighters without wikipedia pages, but that's it.

I go as far to leave the fighters section in my hidden bookmarks so I am not helping them out on the Google trends list ahha.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote