MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is this your main forum?

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I got the IP ban hammer from sherdog so I can no longer post there.

The UG hurts my eyes as it looks like a forum from the mid-90's.

MMAF is my main MMA forum and the best to actually talk about the sport IMO. Since getting the ban hammer from sherdog I've joined this forum and realized how much better it is than that dump.

I also post at 2 other MMA sites, 1 forum is a home of all the trolls who get banned from sherdog. It's a horrible site to talk MMA but the trolling I dont do here is fun to do there. The second site is good fun also as some of the members there are vicious with their e-beefs.

This is the only forum where I am a paid member.