MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2010, 06:13 AM   #4578 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Mother's been rushed to hospital this morning. Severe abdomin pain. Gotta stay here as dogs can't be left alone, so I have to deal with phoning the Hospital and dealing with morons who cannot tell me anything useful for an hour until I finally got hold of someone with some sense.

Things seem to be improving, she's comfortable and going for X-rays (routine) to rule the more serious stuff out.

Was told to ring back in an hour, if things are still bad will head down then and the neighbours can deal with squealing dogs for hours on end (they hate being left alone lol)

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”