MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All time favourite movie?

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 10:31 AM   #84 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Another great, under rated film is the mist. Most horror films are garbage, but the mist is brilliant. Its directed by the guy who made shawshank redemption and the green mile.
Ok Mc seen it yesterday with my girlfriend. And I gotta tell you, but this Movie had one of the greatest endings I have ever seen. This was absolutely dramatic and disturbing.
The beginning was kinda mahh.. and the movie began slowly, but it was getting better and better. It wasn't really what I expected wich was great!

Thanks for the tip

have you seen High Tension or Martyrs yet?

A friend of mine told me about this Korean Movie called The Chaser. But I found out, that there is supposed to be an even better one wich is called OLDBOY! I am going to watch that as soon as possible. It's a psycho/mystery thriller!

take a look http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote