Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Lidell v Horn

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Rush 
#1 ·
Did any watch this fight?? I thought it was a great fight, sadly my man Horn got knocked out.

Does any eles thing this was a good fight?

#12 ·
Horn got rocked every round and chuck couldn't finish the fight. Horn landed some really good punches and combinations. You all call him a bitch but he took a licking and kept fighting till he couldn't see well enough to keep fighting. He went 4 rounds with chuck something alot of people haven't done in a long time so get off his back.

#13 ·
Imo

My take on that fight, is that Horn just gave up. It seemed to me, like yes, Chuck was dominating the fight the whole time, but Horn DID keep coming, which is good. But pay close attention, it seems to me like Horn just gave, due to lack of heart, not due to Chucks shot to the eye. I think Horn was afriad of taking some more bombs from The Iceman. The fight was great until Horn lost his heart and caved.

#14 ·
moldy said:
Horn got rocked every round and chuck couldn't finish the fight. Horn landed some really good punches and combinations. You all call him a bitch but he took a licking and kept fighting till he couldn't see well enough to keep fighting. He went 4 rounds with chuck something alot of people haven't done in a long time so get off his back.
even if horn kept on fighting he knew that chuck's skills were to advanced than when they first fought. to take a beating like that and still press the fight the way he did I don't think it was a question of heart. He didn't want to get seriously injureed by the iceman's power shots:D

#16 ·
It was a good fight

I'm a big Chuck fan, so i love watching him punch people in the face. Horn is one heck of a fighter, but he's not in Chuck's league when it comes to standup. Horn made a mistake when he decided he wasn't going to take the fight to the ground, but it probably wouldn't have ended differently.

#17 ·
I have that on DVD. That is from the middle of 2005, so its pretty old. Horn put up a good fight. Chuck punches people pretty hard and Horn wasn't as affected as other people usually react to Chuck's punches. He couldn't see anymore so he told the referee to stop. If it weren't for his vision Horn could have won. He started to improve more and more into the fight as Chuck was running out of gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.