MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 06:02 PM   #666 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys

Bow and arrow choke at the end of first match

Second match, very boring

Video with my defeat on the way, internet difficulties.

Today I enjoyed the nice weather with some beers at the beach. Met a couple of girls and we'll hopefully meet up again soon. Life feels like it's on easy mode. Some guys from the house are going hang gliding on monday. My god I want to do this but can't justify the expense. My goal is to keep my budget tighter for the rest of my stay here and if my financial status isn't in complete disarray, I'll go hang glide Rio de Janeiro. It's important that I start spreading out the fun expensive shit over my stay here. Will certainly get a picture if I do go.

Back to training this evening, apparently Vinicus 'Draculino' Magalhaes, a renowned fourth degree black belt is running class today.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote