MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need personal advice between military, ex-girlfriend and my kid

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
I am looking for any words weather its advice or ramblings or similar storys about what I am going to talk about.

Basically I dated a girl on and off for 8 years and the only reason we stayed together is because we make great freinds but not a good couple at all. She cheated in the beggining and had her other flings in our between moments. Well ever sence the last time we started together things have been going in good and bad directions. We got a house (In detroit).....Seemed fine but then just the same ol shit again. So we than again we were split up and she started dating someone else. Swave me I got her to do the dirty with me and then for SOMEEEE reason they broke up. Couple months later she is pregnant. Without DNA test kid is 99.9% mine. Well she is one of those girls that you can look at and say she is kinda pretty than look again and tell she can be a total bitch. She moved out and I see our son more than she does. I got a babysitter for two hours so I can go bowling and she flipped. Flipped into a mode of not letting me see my kid. Being the mother she has full custody until the court stuff. But she is nutty and does some crazy stuff. She has thrown glass ash trays at me and a master lock zoomed 2 inches from my head. Her whole family is like that. BUT THE MORAL TO THE STORY: I am self employed and cannot prove my income. The court does not like that. If things go twisted she can end up with full custody and I will not be able to see my son.I AM NOT A HUGE GO SHOOT PEOPLE DOWN FAN. But if I cannot see my kid anyways and want to create a future for him is it a good idea to join the military? I am not patriotic but I am the kind to fit into a military personality. But if I stay back I can fight more to see my son. Who has joined the service just because and came back thinking that was the dumbest thing ever? I heard good and bad about everything but if I can get the same benefits over here than there would be no point.

Clearly she is no good, you have established that at this point and are in your mind done with her in terms of a relationship i am guessing???? Yes??

If so, you need to stay and fight for your kid, it is a way bigger deal that you are around to watch, help, teach him the things that fathers do. As far as your income is concerned. My advice on that issue would be to speak to your attorney and find out if there are any friends you have that may own a business and can provide you "what looks like proven income"......I have done this for a friend so I know it can be done but you need an attorney that knows how to play ball.

The relationship, Im sorry to say sounds like it should have never gotten this far and i would def confirm that it is your child, for the childs benefit and yours. Yours both financially and emotionally....not sure how you know the kid is yours but you must try to put the best intrests of the child first here.....sounds like she wont make a good Mom and possibly you could bait here into some domestic situation that discredits her ability to have custody of the child. Those opportunities seem like they have passed as you mentioned she threw shit at you and all that. Those are the things you need documented with the state you live in. There is then a track record of her looking unfit to be a mother....

Hope this helps any more feedback from you would help paint a better pic for advice to be given....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote