MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "One-Uppers" are the most annoying ppl period

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
jcal
Lightweight

jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
Thats funny. I just got off a job (construction site) where are crew had one of those. I keep thinking about how messed up this guys head must be. Everything somebody said he would have a ridiculously better story. I told him I went to a local bar and ordered a drink and when my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bar I saw the bartendress was a knockout, just gorgeous and nice too. That was all I said and he went on that he personally knows her and that one night she followed him into the bathroom and gave him a BJ! This guy is so f#cked up that I almost feel sorry for him but its hard to feel sorry for a one-upper
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote