MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need personal advice between military, ex-girlfriend and my kid

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
Going in the service was if she somehow took my kid and legally I could never or barley see him. I would go in for mechanics or amory or something worth doing, Not going in as just a moving target for the RPG's. My situtaition has not gotten any better and this is interfering with everything I do. If I can be around my kid alot I know I would never want to leave. But it sounds like being a kid in a toy factory if I got deployed on an intense mission. I want a good history, background and storys to tell to my grandkids. We have non of that in my family yet.

Are you 100% certain its your child, if not.........thats the first step!!!! For the child mainly and also for you emotionally, **** the girl at this point and what she feels, the only other thing I would do is what Urban said.

However, if you do that you MUST do what he is suggesting and get third party testimony. Keep us posted and i wish you the best, sorry you have to experience these emotions....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote