MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need personal advice between military, ex-girlfriend and my kid
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:45 AM
coldcall420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
Going in the service was if she somehow took my kid and legally I could never or barley see him. I would go in for mechanics or amory or something worth doing, Not going in as just a moving target for the RPG's. My situtaition has not gotten any better and this is interfering with everything I do. If I can be around my kid alot I know I would never want to leave. But it sounds like being a kid in a toy factory if I got deployed on an intense mission. I want a good history, background and storys to tell to my grandkids. We have non of that in my family yet.

Are you 100% certain its your child, if not.........thats the first step!!!! For the child mainly and also for you emotionally, **** the girl at this point and what she feels, the only other thing I would do is what Urban said.

However, if you do that you MUST do what he is suggesting and get third party testimony. Keep us posted and i wish you the best, sorry you have to experience these emotions....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome