MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #670 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
Don't sweat that kinda stuff, bro. I know the feeling of people getting starstruck around great instructors. I get to train with a fourth degree blackbelt a couple of times a week, but I get starstruck around guys I look up to. Royler's seminar was pretty rough for that.

Still, hopefully you'll get to work with Draculinho at some point. The guy is a legend.

Also, not a bad run at the tournament. Keep working hard. You're game is looking great.
Thanks bro. Your team represented well at the Rio Open today. Did you spend some time in Brazil as well? Are you still in Rio?
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote