MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K1 World Max 70kg and Japan 63kg results discussion

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2010, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
K1 World Max 70kg and Japan 63kg results discussion

I didn't see a thread on this so I decided to make one since it deserves it.

So Nagashima looks like shit again after looking godlike in the 70kg Japan tournament. Either he didn't train or he is a complete headcase who is going to be schizophrenic like this his entire career. If he shows up for the tournament like that he is getting destroyed.

Sato is a crisper and more technical kickboxing monster than ever before. I'm going to predict he beats Petrosyan and wins the World Max 70kg this year.

As for the 63kg tournament finals.

Early fight of the year candidate. As a Kubo fan it was kind of heartbreaking but Yamato is a fairly likable guy and he did KO Saiga which puts him in my good graces. Kubo's Brazilian kick KO was ridiculous and one of the better knockouts this year.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote