MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #4647 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
Sitting around at work, I just ordered two pairs of handwraps and a "Bag Dog" i think its called... its supposed to absorb odors from my gym bag which well... isn't very pleasnt, and seeing as my gym bag sits in my car for 8 hours a day my car doesn't smell to great either...ewwww
I had the same problem when I was boxing, except I didn't have a bag, my stuff just sat in my trunk. My shorts/shirt, gloves, wraps, everything. My car smelled gross because of it.

This post just reminded my that I need a bag. I am supposed to go to ATT today, but I just remembered that I have a little puppy that likes to go around and pee on things...

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."