MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #4647 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
Sitting around at work, I just ordered two pairs of handwraps and a "Bag Dog" i think its called... its supposed to absorb odors from my gym bag which well... isn't very pleasnt, and seeing as my gym bag sits in my car for 8 hours a day my car doesn't smell to great either...ewwww
I had the same problem when I was boxing, except I didn't have a bag, my stuff just sat in my trunk. My shorts/shirt, gloves, wraps, everything. My car smelled gross because of it.

This post just reminded my that I need a bag. I am supposed to go to ATT today, but I just remembered that I have a little puppy that likes to go around and pee on things...

Sig Credit: M.C