MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #680 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
A few pics from the tournament. Gordo winning gold.

MMA Fights tonight. I got to see the ghetto side of Rio. It was interesting, but nothing extreme happened. I definitely stood out more than anyone in the building, but I find you're pretty safe if you act like you know exactly where you are and are completely comfortable. The fights were for the most part standing room only, and my height played out well for me. The fights were great, I paid R$10, which is the cheapest night of entertainment ever. The fights were all very high quality too, plenty of submission and KO finishes with only one going to a decision. A few guys from our gym fought and I'm pretty sure it was a clean sweep. Between fights Gordo, the head of our academy, was brought into the ring, no idea what they were talking about. Also saw him and Raphael Dos Anjos (from our gym, fighting Clay Guida at the next UFC) getting interviewed. Oh and the ring girls were thick bottomed women in Carnivale outfits. My camera is shite so I'll probably post more fights from tonight if I can get ahold of other people's photos.

Aaaand...some implanted beach hotties. You should have seen the rear view.

Last edited by illmatic : 07-27-2010 at 11:48 PM.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote