MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self training help

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
BeyondBasic
-The strangler-

BeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura aboutBeyondBasic has a spectacular aura about
ok im gonna try and give the best advice i can. honestly i use to drive 90miles to a different state ONE WAY to train until i moved closer to a good school im at now. of course i couldn't go as much as i would have liked to but it was better than nothing if you have the money for gas..

2. ebay has tons of dvds, tutorials, youtube, etc and just practice shadowing in the mirror shadow boxing is a very good exercise.

3. find a friend or family member who would like to practice a bit with you. roll around, hold pads, teach him a few things you learned, even put up a craigslist add of someone in your area looking to train. it will work trust me.

4. you always have us. take a vid of you practicing im sure everyone here would gladly give input.good luck man.

Shawn..

Shawn The Strangler Bascone
BeyondBasic is offline   Reply With Quote