MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #4728 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I thought it was just called "tights" or "a singlet."

I have judo at 6, it's going to be hot as shit in there and I'm still working through the not-being-distracted-by-how-f*cking-hot-it-is thing. I ran 2 miles earlier, and now my legs hurt, and I ate a lean pocket for lunch like an idiot.

I know Hot Pockets are awesome and everything, but they do not impart judo powa. I'm depending on the coffee for that.

My baby small swplet has a birthday in a week, so I bought a ton of snacks and pop and shiz and am hiding them all away, otherwise she'll surely be tearing them all open. She doesn't go through the cupboards so much as she pillages.

Sig Credit to Toxic