MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Simple things you suck at

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #84 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
The same. I hate that me and my buddies use sarcasm really often and really good because, when I'm with other folks, their faces go blank after I say something ridiculous.
I have to change my personality when I'm with different groups of people. I hate it, I feel like I have multiple alter-egos.
Ha ha yeah I'm not one for social graces either. I'm a bit of an antagonist though... Also, drinking games. I will never be good at beer-pong or any other lame ass attempt to make the drunkest guy feel like a loser. I drink faster and longer than any of my pals who are busy playing silly games and I can still go be anti-social towards the rest of the crowd! Sounds like I win every time!
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote