MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Merging Threads

Thread: Merging Threads
View Single Post

Old 07-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am talking about exactly what I said in my post. Anyways it isn't a big deal, but I have no idea why the thread I was posting in got merged with the "all things Ander...". I mean technically any thread that has eithe rof their names could be put there right?

I was posting in a small thread regarding Anderson and his ability to speak english and it was merged with the "all things". Now instead of being able to check back in user cp on that specific topic I have to scan through many pages in a giant thread to find the conversation I was in.

Also, if I go away for a few days and come back it is very intimidating to be expcted to read 100+ pages of an all things. I usually just don't open them because I know my post is lost in like 20-40 pages of additional matterial creeated since I left.

Anyways this is just my opinion, not trying to criticize anyone here.

I just think it keeps topics organized in a more specific way, but I understand why some people feel it clutters the forum.