Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

I challenge you ALL!!!

5K views 71 replies 20 participants last post by  Budhisten 
#1 ·
Ok guys here is the deal :)

Now fasten your seatbelts^^

I bet and believe that Chael Sonnen is going to win the first, the second and the third round via 10:9 scoring! So that Anderson Silva goes into the Championship Rounds with the only option left, to finish the FIGHT!!!

Who wants to bet against me here??

I am putting 200k on the line! I will not take the bet without 3:1 odds on my side. Cause I am such a huge underdog here.

So ladys^^ who wants to challenge me??? ;)

don't be scared^^ and show some freakin balls from time to time xoxo =))))

edit: don't worry I have 200k after the Versus event!

EDIT 2: We can also make with 100k guys if 200k is too much! Cause you know^^ 3:1 odds.

See less See more
#10 ·
I bet 300,000 of my credits against you Bobby. I'll give you the 3:1 odds as well, so you only pay me 100,000 if you lose.

Would bet more, but I need to keep alot of credits for the GFX comps I'm running ;)

#13 ·
I doubt I'd of given higher odds as Chael holding Silva down for 3 rounds is very very possible.

Still, only 300k ^^ I have about a Million in bets going right now so should win quite a bit anyways. (Although one of them is aaaages away from completion)

#14 ·
Oh^^ see 3:1 was about right :) I almost wanted to ask for 4:1 Kry.

OK guys, I take one more opponent now with a 100k bet!

Plus I would do three smaller ones with 16.5k, the one I did with Rusty. 50k from you would be on the line then!

EDIT: If I do well on the upcoming Versus event, then we can also make some more bigger bets!

#23 ·
Good choice :thumb02: My bets are in vBookie. Bet on the Rugby Tri-Nations tourny, and nearly every UFC fight that you can bet on right now I think..

#16 ·
I think Chael is gonna hold Anderson down for 5 rounds but he will look to finish in the 5th when Anderson is exhausted.

Yeah not taking this one.

#20 ·
Awesome Walker :) So I have you, Kry, Rusty and probably Zero now.

but don't worry my friend, you don't have to restart me again^^ I won't lose this bet!!! ;D

im also betting on chael, and actually have a sig bet with squirrelfighter on this match.
I don't really see him doing this for 25 min xeb. But good Luck to you^^

#24 ·
Update!

ALright guys!

Those are the bets for now..

100k bet each, with Kry, Zero and Walker!

Plus a smaller bet with Rusty and Squirrelfighter!

After the Versus event, I might take one more 100k bet! Just depends on how well Okami, Jones and Griffen do^^

#27 ·
Alright guys!!!

I have now 415k in credits after the Versus event. That means I can take on one more guy now with a 100k bet!

Don't be scared now after the Okami/Munoz destruction ;D Munoz was never that good of an MMA Wrestler in the first place :D

Looking forward to my last challenger!

#29 ·
You need 300k anyway G :)

don't forget 3:1 odds!

I really really believe chael can at least win the first three. I hope he doesn't win the entire fight, cause I Love Andy actually and wanna see him in Germany maybe, against Vitor :)

#30 ·
Im still working my way back up after the World Cup....But I think he will win the 2nd if it goes that far maybe the 1st but I think if it goes into the 4th and Silva is losing......I will probably look outside for Zombies......just saying lol

#33 ·
Awesome guys :)

Knew I could count on ya to give me all the Action!

Some of ya might not really know where you got yourself into here, but most of the time people learn from mistakes ;D

Ok guys, I can't take on any more challengers now. So this one is closed!

Hopefully Chael makes it as exciting as possible :thumbsup:

Good Luck all you need it^^

#34 ·
No problem, thanks for the creds :p

I would be worried if Sonnen didn't have mediocre sub defense and wasn't a one dimensional fighter :thumb02:

Even if Sonnen wins this fight I still think you lost this bet, Silva will have the strength the first couple rounds to get back up and do damage, will have to wait and see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.