MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #4786 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Making baked ziti and kind of watching the Tiger game.

I have to start preparing the older Swplet to try out for soccer. She has been running on her own outside, but we're going to do some treadmill workouts. I probably won't be able to tell her anything because, in her words, "I run alone."

She is going to the county fair tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get her to get pictures of those huge attack bunnies that people have.

I forgot to say that during judo on Thursday, my knee bled and I bled on my gi. This is a milestone and I have documented it accordingly.

Sig Credit to Toxic