MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 13: Put Wanderlei as a coach

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
The more I think about Leben and Wanderlei coaching the more I want to see it happen. Leben seems to have really matured as a fighter and a person and as Rogan was commenting on a large part of this has to do with him teaching. He has skills in every respect(wrestling, striking, BJJ) and experience at all levels in the UFC.

Then there is Wanderlei who everyone loves. Worst part of this match up would be trying to understand some of the things Silva says lol.
He does have a thick accent, but TUF has used subtitles before. Plus I like to think that Portuglish makes a lot of people happy in the pants.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote