MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2010, 11:50 PM   #4792 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrik View Post
I'm trying to figure out why my DS Lite decides to randomly shut off. Battery's full. Switch seems fine. Just... suddenly... off.

Even more weird is that it turns itself on at random, too.
Simple:

Ghosts. They are real, believe it.

I'm currently bored out of my freaking mind. I want something to do, I NEED something to do, but I can't seem to find something to do.

My bird is now into waiting for me to walk through the house, then flying to me as fast as she can then turn quickly to one side. One of these days, I'm going to move wrong and she's going to run into me.

Trying to find something on the big screen that displays moving pictures. I have failed so far.

That is all.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin