MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shows you watched after School!

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Shows you watched after School!

What T.V. shows were you looking forward to watching after you came home from school (elementary threw high school). This is going to make me sound old but back in elementary school I couldn't wait to go home and watch the Disney Afternoon. Specifically...

Their was something fun about that show when I was a kid. But the show I couldn't wait to come on was....

I couldn't find the actual opening on youtube for some stupid reason. Anyways, I was a big TMNT fan. Hell, I even paid money for their cassette tape when they formed a band...

aaahhh the memories! Anyways, what were your favorite after school shows?