MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is OZ the greatest show ever?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Most watch TV to be entertained, and unless a show gives lots of laughs and enjoyment, I'm not entertained. Which is why I like 30 minute comedies more than hour long seriousness. I like Scrubs, Married with Children, South park, etc. Funny shows that entertain me and take me away from my serious issues in my life, rather than adding more drama and suspense.

If I wanted to get deep into emotional things, or have a connection with characters, I'd read a book, cause you get deeper/more in depth 100x more than any tv show or movie.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote