MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shows you watched after School!

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 07:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cartheron
Welterweight

Cartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Whilst I <3 the young ones. And Bottom. I have a HUGE grudge against it due to an ex girlfriend. I just cannot watch it anymore :'(

Pirates of the Black water? I think it was called that. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Thundercats. Rugrats I <3'd as a kid. I was about 11 or so I think when the Pokemon craze kicked in in the UK so I watched that and collected the cards as well.

Cartoons were far better in the 80's/90's. Kids have absolute rubbish to choose from now a days.
Pirates of Dark Water. ;] And Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors was fkin epic along with Ulysses 31, Visonaries and Pole Position.

And I agree, kids get into more trouble now because they don't have awesome cartoons to watch. Instead of He-man telling them not to smoke or steal or Lion-O kicking some bad guys ass in a team, they have ****ed up LSD inspired characters that don't even speak a human language rolling around on the floor molesting each other.

[FAKE EDIT] - LOL Prince Valiant. <3

[REAL EDIT] - Gummi Bears was on on Sunday morning in the UK. Damn I used to have the theme tune on mp3 in german and swedish translation. I'm sure you can still get it.
Ken "You got kicked. By a kick." Shamrock

WAR The CroCop!

I could care less = you care

I couldn't care less = you don't care
Cartheron is offline   Reply With Quote