MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shows you watched after School!

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ivan
Bantamweight

Ivan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By All
between 7 and 10 (school time) i was living in Bosnia and spent all of my free time on football fields and running around like forrest gump non-stop.. kind of amazed that i were like that back then (would love to have that way of life anytime anywere instead of watching TV) ..

but on weekends i would religiously watch Voltron He-Man and Ninja Turtles .. all the others for example this one here

i would just watch by coincidence if i am home for some reason and not outside kicking the ball..

from 12 to 15 years of age i was a refugee in Austria also went to school there.. got really fat (big difference in bosnian country side life and the concrete jungle in vienna) and was just sitting home as i could not fit in really with the new surrounding..

as a result of my bad german and lack of friends i sat home after school most of my time and watched macguver baywatch simpsons high tide most of the shows from cartoon network back then or anything that was on TV from 1995 till 1999 ..

Last edited by Ivan : 08-03-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote