MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jobs & the drug test

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Yea I think testing for marijuana is kinda of bullshit most of the time. I'm working for the same company I started with back in college. Back when I first started it was in a much lower position and a job I got for the sole purpose of "party money". Man I was tested 3 times during that stint of about 18months. All three times were within a 3-4 days of me using cocaine or ecstasy and I tested clean all 3 times.

I'm worried that these tests can't test for the drugs that should be tested for. I don't smoke pot regularly, I prefer alcohol but I think for most jobs your performance should determine whether you keep it rather than if you smoked some pot on the weekend.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote