MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jobs & the drug test

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
When taking drugs begins to impact on your chances of getting a job, then really you need to re-evaluate.

I'm not preaching, you can do what you want but all im saying is had this gone the other way and you hadn't got the job you couldnt have really complained.
I agree with this line of reasoning in theory, but had the government not set this whole situation to what it is. He would not have to worry about what he does in his off time. I totally disagree with restriction of ones personal rights because another doesnt want it. Its that "I would never do that and you shouldnt either" attitude.

Revolution is at hand brothers and sisters!!
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote