MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Giant Asian MMA Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #107 (permalink)
DrunkInsomniac
Flyweight

DrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really niceDrunkInsomniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Please use the edit button DrunkInsomniac instead of double and triple posting. It makes the thread look nicer and it accomplishes the same thing. I love this thread as it helps out a lot with Japanese MMA news, I just ask that you edit your posts to add more information instead of double and triple posting.
Sorry!

Murilo Ninja set to fight at Dream 16:
Quote:
- I will fight in Japan in September, the Dream – even has an opponent scored. Signed myself have another fight in Israel in November, against a Japanese who fought in Pride and now I forgot the name – revealed in a conversation with Sensei’s blog.
Kanehara exhibition:
Quote:
ormer SRC Featherweight champion Masanori Kanehara made his return on August 1st at a ClubDEEP event. He was in a 5 minute exhibition match against a fellow teammate. The event was basically a Paraestra Hachioji (Kanehara’s gym) festival. The important thing is that this was reported on the SRC website telling us to anticipate him once again trying to rise to the top of SRC.
- From N.O.B

GLADIATOR9! The Return Of Parky
Quote:
73kg, MMA Rules, 2×5 Mins: Parky vs. Norihisa Amimoto
73kg, MMA Rules, 2×5 Mins: A Sol Kwon vs. Tadahiro Harada
Special Exhibition, 1×5 Mins: Minowaman vs. Takafumi Ito

Cool, Felipe Enomoto got a win.

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 08-08-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Please avoid multiple posting
DrunkInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote