MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer says Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ming Fu
Amateur

Ming Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The RankingsMing Fu Is Running Through The Rankings
Chael Sonnen slams Lance Armstrong: says he gave himself cancer

Quote:
"When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under my skin. Take Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong did a number of things and he gave himself cancer. He cheated, he did drugs, and he gave himself cancer. Well, instead of saying ‘Hey listen, I cheated and gave myself cancer, don't be like me.' He actually made himself the victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million dollars from this ‘Hey, poor me, let's find a cure for cancer' campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, ‘Look, here's what I did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes.' You just watch these guys and can't help but think, God, what a fraud. You got the whole Michael Phelps being a pothead thing too. I'm just glad I'm in the business I'm in so I can get them in the cage and kick the crap out of them."
I swear the more Chael opens his mouth the more I want to see Andy just smash him.

source:http://www.mmamania.com/2010/8/3/160...el-sonnen-says

Sorry Mods, please delete this post, as the same topic was posted right around the same time.

Last edited by Ming Fu : 08-03-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Topic already on forum.
Ming Fu is offline   Reply With Quote