MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #33 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Today I got in a few circuits as a prelude to 3 5-minute rounds on my bag.

I have taken the advice of an ex-boxer to the letter about using the 12 or 18 ounce gloves and keeping the guard posture up.

I never thought it would be as hard as it really is to keep those 12-ounce gloves up haha.

I need to go buy some 10 or 20 pound dumbbells, and use those as gloves in a sense to build up the hand-guard posture....If I can survive keeping my hands held high for 5 minutes with a 10-pound weight in my hand that'd be good enough for a fight I would guess right?

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote