MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jobs & the drug test

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
jcal
Lightweight

jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
In NY they are testing all big construction job employees before they can work (for insurance reasons) I went to this giant project and I had to go to a seminar for 6 hours for intake. Right after all that I was asked to piss in a bottle and give it to the nurse. They had the results within 5 minutes. They usually urine test (its cheaper) and they test for Pot, opiates,hallucenagenics cocaine and stimulants. The first 3 guys in my bunch failed and they walked them off the jobsite (brookhaven Lab). They will not be allowed to apply for a whole year. I was lucky I had just came back from a visit with my parents for 2 weeks with no pot.I am not a heavy smoker anymore so 2 weeks was enough time even though I was still sweating bullets. I think its bullshit people drink on the job all the time.
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote