MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer says Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne View Post
Chael has a point. Lance is probably the most doped person on the planet, so could be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne View Post
Show me proof that it doesnt. Who knows what he took, could lead to cancer whatever it is. Have seen enough people die because of roids even though no one had cancer.

Whether or not Lance ever doped or not how in the hell does Chael know this for a fact? Is he a expert or blood doping, the tests Lance has taken and passed or supposedly failed that haven't been backed up yet, does he have secret inside information from the Tour De France and their testing policies that he can cite without a shred of doubt or is just talking out of his ass and expressing his opinion on facts he has no grounds to speak about?

The fact is he is talking out of his ass and just expressing his opinion not fact- that's bullshit IMO. If he has any proof then reveal it instead of just spouting off crap that he has no business acting like he knows it all.

There may be a day when Lance is proved to have cheated but it sure as hell won't come from the "expert" opinion of a jackass MMA fighter who is just trying to hype himself and opinions while acting like he knows it all.

I haven't have a problem with Chael while promoting this fight as it's worked and it's been pretty funny but talking out of your ass on subjects you don't know the true facts on is bullshit.

Chael needs to stick to what he knows and this latest crap is complete bullshit to act like an authority on a subject he is as qualified to talk about as you and me.