MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Favorite Toys

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
Ivan
Bantamweight

Ivan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By All
Well i had those cars monster trucks on remote too .. but they were on a cable so i had to run behind them all the time which was kind of boring..

i had more fun when they were broken .. i would rip the electric motor out and make a fan out of it with a little help of a cabel and a normal battery.. i remember trying to build my own little boat so i could use that as a propeller.. somehow it didn't work out.. not a good lil boat builder so to say..

Had those He-Man action figures and broke every one of them with my style of playing..

usual kids stuff .. then i got my commodore 64 and never went back to those toys..

hah soon after that i got the chance to play with real guns such as 9mm pistols and AK-47's and so on.. what a strange childhood i must say..

honourable mention.. my BMX bike was something special to me and i considered that as my main toy/weapon/friend and so on..

Last edited by Ivan : 08-03-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote