MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #4875 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
I hate when you go to the gym right after work and as you start pulling your stuff out of the gym bag you realize "CRAP I forgot my cup" first day of training cut short haha... I got some boxing rounds in but thats about it didn't want to head to lauzons for kickboxing rounds and MMA with no cup, don't need my goods smashed at all
You should carry an extra. I take an extra shirt along in my gear bag, and extra other stuff in my car.

Guys at my gym don't wear a cup anywhere near as often as they should, from what I can tell, and then they bitch and moan about low kicks or w/e.

My dog is crashing around, up and down the stairs, finding everybody with a big smile on his face. I R HUGGIN HIM!!

Sig Credit to Toxic