MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jobs & the drug test

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mmmmmkay. The issue at hand is not one of morality IMO, it's one of practicality. If you're looking for work, abstain from the narrow spectrum of substances that drug tests screen for.

It isn't an employer's business if I get twisted on the world's most dangerous drug, alcohol, when I'm not at work. But since insurance companies and the manufacturers of drug tests want to make it their business to see if I've indulged in other recreational substances that aren't so quick to leave my system, I have to play that game.

It makes me insane that the person hucking two-by-fours over my head at Home Depot may have gone on a meth binge the day before, undetected, but Home Depot will damnsure know if they took a hit off a joint 2 weeks ago!!!

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote