MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #4890 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Meeting my BFF for lunch in a couple of hours. I only get to see her once a month or so, due to our respective schedules.

I went back to sleep this AM, and had weird dreams again.

Every single day here lately is a carbon copy of the previous day; 80 degrees and humid. I'm not complaining about the 80 degrees, it's the humidity. I don't know how people who live in the southern states put up with this shit 7 months or more out of the year, unless their house/apt/work has A/C.

I think my husband ordered us a copy of Billy Jack last night, so I'm mad excited for that to arrive. There was a Billy Jack shout out in the commercial breaks last night for a lulzfest Steven Seagal movie, On Deadly Ground, which I hope some of you have also experienced.

Sig Credit to Toxic