MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Favorite Toys

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
In Order:

Ninja Turtles(From the original models to the halloween models where leonardo is wolfman etc.)

Power Rangers (The ones where the heads flipped out of their chests going from head>helmet, These guys were great for pro wrestling matches because they had jointed limbs.

GI-Joe (Never saw the shows, just had the 3-4" tall figures with the elastic inside to hold the legs on. THOSE GUYS were the best for having pro wrestling matches, because they could do sweet chin music)

And Then....

Beast Wars transformers. (So, so so so so so many of them, and so many epic battles on my bed. It took an hour to transform them all at the beginning of the battle, but I would go down the line .. " Ratrap, maximize!" "Terrasaur, terrorize!" )

I had a very lonely childhood.
Were you an only child, or was there a big gap between you and the next oldest sibling?

My brother is/was about 2 1/2 years younger than me, and I did like boy toys a lot. To this day I like girly things, but boy toys/man toys still look like more fun to me. He had a sweet Tonka dump truck that I remember fondly, 30 years later.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote