MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Total domination here's how

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Cool will keep those in mind. Last year it was L1 and kick and you'd knee them in the head while they shot in but they took that out I guess. Will remember to pull back on the right analog
Yhea if you hold back the right analog stick and they shoot you can catch them and from there you can go into the spraw position knee them or hit them with an uppercut depending on the button you press after you get a hold of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYZER-SOZE View Post
that works but i throw a lot of snap kicks to the body, after about a round or two they start getting rocked on like every other hard puch
I use to do something similar to that but I found this to be safer.