MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Guns!!!!

I'm currently in the process of becoming a police officer. On August 28th, I'm participating in a pistol shooting safety course, which will hopefully allow me to obtain my concealed carry permit. I've recently received all the information for the class, and they state that you don't need your own firearm, as they'll have a few for rental during range time. As my concealed weapon, I'll probably carry an 8-round Ruger or something of the sort, but honestly, I don't have a lot of gun knowledge.

When I attend the class, what should I try out? I'll be purchasing a pistol sometime sooner, than later, after the class.

PheelGoodInc, your response would definately be appreciated with you already being an officer. What do you carry as your concealed, if you do have one? What do you carry as your duty pistol?

Like I said, I'm going to get a good start at this class, but it's only a day class, and I'll only be able to use a few pistols. I need a few good recommendations.
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote