MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - twothree's training

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
That 1,200 calorie day is sorta dangerous if I am not mistaken.

Even for me with my metabolism I stand at 5'11" and weigh in around 160-164...not to sure on the weight as I haven't weighed for a few weeks now.

But for me 1,200 calories is a good sized meal for me.

If I take in 1,200 in a single meal it'll last me about 2-3.5 hours before I start feeling hungry.

I know that I burn at least 300-calories standing still due to how I've built my metabolism. If you figure I could burn 200/hour on average throughout the day that's nearly 5 thousand calories.

With the training you are talking about you should be taking at least 2,500 to 3,000.

If you don't have more than 2 thousand you are going to start having issues with starving the body.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote